Software and Hardware I use and that I would recommend to anyone to try out.
- Delta - A syntax-highlighting pager for git, diff, and grep output.
- Exa - A modern replacement for ‘ls’.
- GokuRakuJoudo - Config karabiner with ease.
- Fish + Oh My Fish - Command line shell that I find a bit better than ZSH.
- iTerm2 - Chosen for stability and performance.
- Lazygit - Fast interactive git UI.
- LF - Terminal file manager written in Go with inspired by Ranger.
- Tmux - Terminal multiplexer.
- Alfred - Spotlight replacement which boosts my efficiency with Mac.
- Bartender - Take control of your menu bar.
- Commander One - I grew up on Total Commander and sometimes Finder just doesn't do it for me.
- Karabiner-Elements - A powerful and stable keyboard customizer for macOS.
- Monosnap - App I use for annotated screenshots.
- Numi - Fancy calculator and currency converter.
- NotePlan - Resembles bullet journel but I don't need to carry it around.
- Obsidian - Knowledge base that works on top of your local folder of plain text files.
- Postico 2 - A Modern PostgreSQL Client for the Mac.
- Rectangle - Move and resize windows in macOS using keyboard shortcuts or snap areas.
- Keychron K12 Mechanical Keyboard - Mechanical keyboard with 60% layout.
- Nexstand K2 - Portable and foldable laptop stand. More height adjustments than Roost.
- Roost Laptop Stand - Better angle than K2 without adjustments.